At Harbor City Dental your safety is our priority.
Our highly trained team of dental professionals follow infection prevention protocol as determined by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). We will continue to follow the guidance of these agencies as we implement safety measures that are up to date with best health practices. Our goal is to protect our patients, our team and our community.
Some changes you may notice:
- SCREENING - We screen all staff, patients, and caregivers.
- RESCHEDULE - You will be asked to reschedule if you have symptoms of COVID 19 or a risk of exposure to COVID 19.
- TRAVEL - Please do not travel at all within two weeks of your scheduled appointment. If you have traveled, you will be required to reschedule or provide a negative COVID 19 test.
- FACE COVERINGS - We require a face covering to enter the building.
- MOBILE CHECK IN - You can call from your automobile on arrival and we will alert you when we are ready for you.
- PATIENTS ONLY - Only scheduled patients or patient plus one critical caregiver, may enter the building. For example, a child with one parent.
- WAITING ROOM - All flyers, brochures, displays, magazines, remote controls etc. have been removed.
- HAND SANITIZER - Please sanitize on entering, before and after using our coffee bar and restroom, at the reception desk and whenever appropriate.
- COMMUNICATION -Contact us first by calling or texting 321.259.2161 or email email@example.com. Please do not come to the office if you do not have a scheduled appointment.
Thank you for choosing Harbor City Dental for your dental health needs. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back.
***PLEASE SEE COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.***