On March 20, 2020 Florida Governor DeSantis issued Executive Order number 20 -72 which prohibits all non-urgent medical and dental procedures. This has caused many dental practices to close. At Harbor City Dental we have staff available during normal business hours to speak with you directly when you call. Some dental emergencies may be handled through teledentistry and Dr. Watson is available by appointment to speak to you about your dental emergency. If you require emergency dental treatment we are confident in our screening and infection prevention procedures. We are limiting staff and scheduling one patient at the facility at a time. We are screening patients prior to arrival and on arrival your temperature will be taken. We are monitoring CDC and OHSA guidelines for the most up to date information. Our goal is to serve the emergency dental needs of our community in a safe and effective manner.
Dr. Braille Watson at Harbor City Dental is the best emergency dentist in Melbourne.
Why is Harbor City Dental the best choice for your emergency dental treatment?
- Teledentistry is available. Call during business hours and speak to an experienced dental professional.
- Harbor City Dental has the latest in technology and offers 3D xrays for accurate diagnosis of your dental emergency.
- Dr. Watson can treat painful broken teeth with same day crowns.
- Dr. Watson is experienced in oral surgery, dental extractions, and implants.
- Dr. Watson is dedicated to serving her neighbors in Melbourne and all of Brevard County safely during the Covid 19 crisis.
- Harbor City Dental has limited staff working during normal business hours to answer your calls and any questions you may have.
If you have a dental emergency we can help. Call us today at 321-259-2161